Do you have a website? Well, it’s important.
Websites are very important because our customers are online. Customers today expect serious business owners to have very delightful online presence. Well designed, informative websites will add extra points to our online presence and business. If you are looking for a modern marketplace, you have to focus on professional websites.
- 90% of business purchase decisions start from a website .
- It will showcase your professionalism
- It provides self care customer support to the customer
- Increases your ROI (Return on Investment)
- It opens you opportunities abroad
- Easily accessible data centre for customer
Type of websites
- Business website – represents business information like, about business, services they provide, contact information etc
- Landing pages – which are used for lead generation, to collect details or information of particular product/service.
Example: Udemy Course
- Ecommerce website – to sell products
- Portfolio website – showcase of the work of artists, writers, craftspeople, designers and others working in creative fields.
- Non profit website – for non profit organisations like church, charity.
- Directory websites: for contact information,
- Educational website: represents school, university etc.
Marketing Manager, Cyberwaves B.V